Sonia’s Weekly News – 20th November 2015
It’s been an incredibly busy couple of weeks of learning, performances and experiences for our young people.
- The year 7/8 parents evening went very well and we had some great comments coming from parents.
- Osborne School performed at this years ‘Shakespeare Schools Festival’ with their interpretation of ‘A Midsummer Nights dream’. The pupils (and staff) were amazing and the performance received a huge round of applause.
- Jamie-Lee in 11BD organised our very first ‘Fashion Show’ in aid of Children in Need. The event raised over £100! It’s incredible what our young people achieve! Well done Jamie-Lee
- The Osborne School Christmas Fayre raised over £600 for FOS. The turnout was fantastic and it was great to see so much support.
- The Ks3 and Ks4 football teams played in the county quarter finals. The Ks4 team are now through to the county finals in March for the first time.
Please keep checking the website for more news and information. Tickets will be going onsale for our Christmas performance soon, and of course, Rubik’s Cube perform at The Royal Albert Hall next Tuesday.
So all in all a very successful start to this half-term, that just leaves me to say have a great weekend.
Leave a Reply