Osborne College Hub
Students in Osborne College should practice their English skills by reading magazines, newspapers, online information as well as reading recipes and making great food! Support your student in speaking clearly, in family discussions and when playing board games. Students should make use of online reading activities.
Lynne Williams, Head of Osborne College
Students taking a BTEC in Sports and Active leisure are now studying the unit Taking Part in Exercise and Fitness. Students should participate in a range of different activities. These activities could include yoga, Wii fit, walking, jogging, cycling, outdoor gyms, swimming, online exercise classes and exercise DVDs. Students are asked to keep a diary recording their participation in different activities and to assess their own strengths and areas for improvement in these activities.
Adam Robinson, Osborne College Teacher
- Level 1 past papers
- Natwest money sense – This has pots of good information for SEND students of all ages.
- Skills workshop – Functional maths
- Skills workshop – More Functional maths
- Skills workshop – English
- Makaton – For all things makaton! Googling Makaton will open a host of resources that parents and student can interact with
- Employability resources
- PSD resource